Yellow filter:Prevents premature curing of composite.
Green filter:Improves detail visibility with a strong blood supply.
|Allows you to easily adjust the light intensity for any clinical situation.|
|Adjust the focus to your personal needs, without moving the microscope.|
|Easy operation. A variety of working distances are available.|
Rotatable Handgrip can be adjusted to user's preferred position and enable the user to easily place the OMS in the desired position.
|The widefield eyepieces are screwed in to the tube and have integrated eyecups with stepless adjustment. The eyepieces are excellently suited for surgeons who wish to work with their eyeglasses on.|
|Inclinable binocular features the widest range of any binocular for user comfort.|
|This coupling offer ultra-light, ultra-smooth |
and perfect balance during positioning of the
microscope or adding several accessories such
as camcorder and digital camera.
|20W LED coaxial illuminator provides pure white color light similar to the sun light to show the real color. it not only avoids the trouble of changing bulbs, but also saves your cost for the spare bulbs and electric charge.|
* 6-steps manual magnification changer
* Six click stop positions
* 90 deg inclined binocular tube, f=170mm
* 0-180 deg inclinable binocular tube, f=170mm
* 12.5x, 10x, 16x and 20X widefield eyepieces and have integrated eyecups with stepless adjustment.
* e.g. with f=250mm lens and 12.5x eyepieces:
* Magnification/Field-of-view diameter:
2.8x, 4.2x, 6.9x, 10.4x, 17.0x, 25.6x
78.3mm, 52.1mm, 32.0mm, 21.2mm, 13.0mm, 8.7mm
with selected components, the above magnification range can be shifted up or down.
* Manual, fine focusing range 12mm
* 5 objective lenses for optional:
f=200mm (with fine focus), f=250mm (with fine focus), f=300mm, f=350mm, f=400mm
* Zumax LED Illumination, supplies bright,white and shadow-free light,>20,000 hours lifetime * Yellow and green integrated filter
* Field of view diameter: 50mm with f=250mm objective lens
* This coupling offer ultra-light, ultra-smooth and perfect balance during positioning of the microscope or adding several accessories such as camcorder and digital camera.
* Floorstand 125kg
* Wall Mount 80kg
* Ceiling Mount 95kg
* Fixed ground Mount 75kg
* Tabletop Clip 45kg
Please write down your email address if you contact us by email. So that we could response you soon.